Are you currently working in a sub-minimum wage job and are interested in working for minimum wage or more?
If you work with a community centered board (CCB):
Talk to a CCB case manager about working. They are a great resource on your journey and can assist with applying for DVR services. CCBs partner with DVR to make sure you get all the services you need.
- What to Expect
- You direct and are the center of your plan to get meaningful employment.
- You have a say in your Employment goal and the sources of support along the way.
- We are your partners to support you in your employment goals.
- Innovative Services
- Vocational Counseling and Guidance support identification of your job goals;
- Customized Employment;
- Benefits Planning;
- Individual Placement and Supports (IPS);
- Business Relations;
- Individualized Plan for Employment with detailed plan of supports.
- Next Steps