We work with a number of partners and vendors throughout the state to provide services and goods to assist people with disabilities to achieve their goal of successful employment. Services are individualized for the people we serve and may include the following:
- Career Counseling and Guidance
- Vocational Evaluation and Planning
- Work Experience While in High School and for Adults
- Training and Education After High School
- Job Placement
- On-the-Job Training
- Job Coaching
- Supported Employment Services
- Assistive Technology and Devices
- Job-Site Assessment and Accommodations
- Medical and Psychological Assessment
- Time-Limited Medical and/or Psychological Treatment
If you are a supported employment provider, or interested in becoming one, please go to our Supported Employment Provider page.
Interested in Being a Vendor?
If you are thinking about becoming a service provider or vendor to vocational rehabilitation clients please follow the step-by-step instructions and contact a Division of Vocational Rehabilitation office.
Current Job Placement Service Providers
Employment Notice (8-2020): This form is used to report an employment start, stability, or a closure.
Letter to Job Placement Supported Employment Service Providers: WIOA Impacts to Successful Closure Payments
Pre-ETS Recorded Training: New Services and Rates
Beginning July 1, 2021, Colorado DVR implemented new rates for a variety of Pre-Employment Transition Services. If you missed the live webinar, you may watch the recording here and access the Accessible PowerPoint and updated Summary for Providers.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out directly to Serina Gilbert.
Job Placement Service Providers Newsletter
- Job Placement Service Providers News
9-1-21 News: Shining Stars of Disability Employment Nominations open; Pre-ETS Provider Community of Practice; CO DB101; Mental Health First Aid Toolkit for Back to School; ACRE trainings.
8-24-21 News: CO Job quality framework; LMI wage & occupation stats; ACRE trainings; CO APSE zoom meet up; CO DB101.
- 8-10-21 News: Shining Stars of Disability Employment Nominations open; Learn about CareerOneStop; recording of "Financial well-being for PWD during the pandemic and beyond; Video series: the intersection between race and disability.
8-3-21 News: Pre-ETS COP; Ethics, supervision & tech; CO DB101; APSE training - IPS; Workforce Pros toolkit.
7-27-21 News: DVR Fee Schedule update; job opps; Pre-ETS COP; SILC recruitment; public comment on background checks.