We work with a number of partners and vendors throughout the state to provide services and goods to assist people with disabilities to achieve their goal of successful employment. Services are individualized for the people we serve and may include the following:
- Career Counseling and Guidance
- Vocational Evaluation and Planning
- Work Experience While in High School and for Adults
- Training and Education After High School
- Job Placement
- On-the-Job Training
- Job Coaching
- Supported Employment Services
- Assistive Technology and Devices
- Job-Site Assessment and Accommodations
- Medical and Psychological Assessment
- Time-Limited Medical and/or Psychological Treatment
Current Job Placement Service Providers
Employment Notice (8-2020)
Letter to Job Placement Supported Employment Service Providers: WIOA Impacts to Successful Closure Payments
Job Placement Service Providers Newsletter
- Job Placement Service Providers News
3-2-21 Newsletter: DVR job opps, resources for remote service delivery, national center on self-employment, business engagement resource, APSE article on connecting with stakeholders.
2-23-21 Newsletter: Virtual job fair, DVR job opps, ACRE training for SB145, work based learning best practices, ThinkCollege, ThinkWork, more.
2-16-21 Newsletter: training for SB 18-145, Fireside Chat, blindness and low vision courses, disaster recovery resources, applying for medicaid & CHIP.
2-9-21 Newsletter: Unemployment news, reemployment support for job seekers, Future of Work, who's hiring in CO, EDI information, CCDC trainings.
- 2-2-21 Newsletter: Tax season, top jobs in CO, African American Conference on Disability, mobility for all, IPS Employment Training, COVID vaccination resources, more.
1-25-21 Newsletter:Tax season, job opps, AI Fairness for PWD in workplace, various live webinars, CCDC Bridges to Employment, more.