We work with a number of partners and vendors throughout the state to provide services and goods to assist people with disabilities to achieve their goal of successful employment. Services are individualized for the people we serve and may include the following:
- Career Counseling and Guidance
- Vocational Evaluation and Planning
- Work Experience While in High School and for Adults
- Training and Education After High School
- Job Placement
- On-the-Job Training
- Job Coaching
- Supported Employment Services
- Assistive Technology and Devices
- Job-Site Assessment and Accommodations
- Medical and Psychological Assessment
- Time-Limited Medical and/or Psychological Treatment
Interested in Being a Vendor?
If you are thinking about becoming a service provider or vendor to vocational rehabilitation clients please follow the step-by-step instructions and contact a Division of Vocational Rehabilitation office.
Current Job Placement Service Providers
Employment Notice (8-2020): This form is used to report an employment start, stability, or a closure.
Letter to Job Placement Supported Employment Service Providers: WIOA Impacts to Successful Closure Payments
Attention Pre-ETS Service Providers!
Summer is right around the corner and we know you have some amazing summer programs planned for students with disabilities. If you would like to have your summer programming information provided to DVR staff statewide, please take a moment to complete the Pre-ETS Summer Programming Form. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Serina Gilbert. Thank you for being a valued service provider for young adults with disabilities in Colorado.
Job Placement Service Providers Newsletter
- Job Placement Service Providers News
5-13-21 Newsletter: COEF Virtual Conference; transition leadership institute; practices in workforce employment network; who's hiring in CO & CDLE in the news; YLF recruitment - presenters and delegates
5-4-21 Newsletter: Pre-ETS training announcement, trainings for supported employment providers, YLF presenter recruitment, re-employment support, trainings for job seekers, who's hiring in CO right now, CDLE/DVR job opportunities, EFT info, APSE training, TrainVR.org trainings, COVID accessible resources.
4-28-21 Newsletter: Pre-ETS training announcement, trainings for supported employment providers, ensuring people can use computers, YLF presenter recruitment, re-employment support, trainings for job seekers, who's hiring in CO right now.
- 4-20-21 Newsletter: Pre-ETS Training Announcement, survey on accessing DVR services, trainings for supported employment providers, CDLE/DVR job opps, Spring Stakeholder Town Hall Recording, others.
4-13-21 Newsletter: DVR Spring Stakeholder Townhall, YLF Recruitment, APSE trainings for supported employment providers