We work with a number of partners and vendors throughout the state to provide services and goods to assist people with disabilities to achieve their goal of successful employment. Services are individualized for the people we serve and may include the following:
- Career Counseling and Guidance
- Vocational Evaluation and Planning
- Work Experience While in High School and for Adults
- Training and Education After High School
- Job Placement
- On-the-Job Training
- Job Coaching
- Supported Employment Services
- Assistive Technology and Devices
- Job-Site Assessment and Accommodations
- Medical and Psychological Assessment
- Time-Limited Medical and/or Psychological Treatment
Interested in Being a Vendor?
If you are thinking about becoming a service provider or vendor to vocational rehabilitation clients please follow the step-by-step instructions and contact a Division of Vocational Rehabilitation office.
Current Job Placement Service Providers
Employment Notice (8-2020): This form is used to report an employment start, stability, or a closure.
Letter to Job Placement Supported Employment Service Providers: WIOA Impacts to Successful Closure Payments
Pre-ETS Recorded Training: New Services and Rates
Beginning July 1, 2021, Colorado DVR implemented new rates for a variety of Pre-Employment Transition Services. If you missed the live webinar, you may watch the recording here and access the Accessible PowerPoint and updated Summary for Providers.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out directly to Serina Gilbert.
Job Placement Service Providers Newsletter
- Job Placement Service Providers News
7-7-21 News: Pre-ETS recorded training; CDLE job opps; certification of sign language interpreters hearing
- 6-29-21 News: PWE Employment Documentation Pilot; CDLE job opps; infographic for direct service providers on providing support during pandemic; tipsheet for employment services to homeless and runaway youth.
6-15-21 News: DVR/CDLE Jobs, pre-ets training, RAISE, national disability rights network webinar, YES! Creating opps for youth with mental illness, Think College data, transition resources for youth who are blind or low vision.
6-9-21 News: DVR job, survey on newsletter; CO Jumpstart; Future of Work Newsletter; Pre-ETS Watch Party; assessing soft skills and other entities surveys.