We work with a number of partners and vendors throughout the state to provide services and goods to assist people with disabilities to achieve their goal of successful employment. Services are individualized for the people we serve and may include the following:
- Career Counseling and Guidance
- Vocational Evaluation and Planning
- Work Experience While in High School and for Adults
- Training and Education After High School
- Job Placement
- On-the-Job Training
- Job Coaching
- Supported Employment Services
- Assistive Technology and Devices
- Job-Site Assessment and Accommodations
- Medical and Psychological Assessment =
- Time-Limited Medical and/or Psychological Treatment
Current Job Placement Service Providers
Employment Notice (8-2020)
Letter to Job Placement Supported Employment Service Providers: WIOA Impacts to Successful Closure Payments
Job Placement Service Providers Newsletter
- Job Placement Service Providers News
10-20-20 Newsletter: Invitation to Employer Week, inclusion and engagement in community life, technology and systems change for youth, APSE COP, brain injury and substance abuse . . .
- 10-6-20 Newsletter #13: Update to Fee Schedule, new DVR website, webinars celebrating NDEAMhttps://mailchi.mp/3ed6a46aed54/dvr-placement-provider-updates-4509190
- 9-22-20: Systematic Instruction,finding a job during COVID, Disability Inclusion Summit . . .
- 9-15-20: Employment Notice Form, Career OneStop for virtual services, elevating convos with business, enhancing capacity to serve youth, serving IDD . . .
- 9-8-20: Update to Employment Notice Form, benefits.gov, trainings on working with youth, engaging business, virtual accessibility