Are you interested in being a vendor for us?
If you are thinking about becoming a service provider or vendor to vocational rehabilitation clients please follow the step-by-step instructions and contact a Division of Vocational Rehabilitation office.
Step by Step to Become a Vendor
- View this Presentation for New Job Placement Service Providers
- Read the Prospective Vendor Letter (PDF) and Word.
- Review the Vendor Code of Ethics.
- Familiarize yourself with the most current Fee Schedule (PDF) or Fee Schedule (Word) - September 2022.
- Review the required documentation, making sure that signature lines show a handwritten or digitally verified signature.
- The direct deposit/EFT form and W-9 forms are available by emailing CDLE_dvrvendor@state.co.us or here.
- Submit your required documentation by email, fax, or mail to your local office. It's important to connect with your local office so you understand their procedures and know who you'll be working with.
- The Vendor Unit will contact you for additional information and updates to your application status.
Required Forms to Complete
Send your final forms first to your local office contact.
1. Vendor Registration Form
2. Completed W-9 Form (you must email: firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain this form)
3. Copy of all Qualifications/Credentials (as applicable, listed in Appendix A of the Fee Schedule)
4. Copy of Insurances (as applicable; Professional, General Liability, Workers Compensation)
5. Copy of auto insurance and driver’s license if providing transportation services
6. Completed EFT Authorization Form
7. Voided check or letter from your banking institution with a bank representative signature verifying your
account and routing number
8. Résumé, as applicable