DVR is committed to empowering the people we serve to reach their employment dreams.
Project Search Successes
- What do you like? I like that I get to help clean up the rooms with my friends.
- What do you love? I love that I get to make a difference in the hospital. That by cleaning the rooms it will help the staff and patients.
- What does it mean to be employed? To have a good attitude, to be nice to everyone and make money.
- What do you like? I like how busy the OR is, is makes my day go by fast.
- What do you love? That I am a full time employee now, I am able to see my friends more.
- What does it mean to be employed? Making money so that I was able to afford my own place in my parent’s basement, they turned it into an apartment for me. I get to pay rent and buy my own food.