- DVR Vendor Certification of Background Check Form
- Vendor Background Check Sumbission Form
- Sample Invoice Template (Accessible Sample Invoice Template)
- Invoicing DVR Presentation
- Letter to all vendors: 45 day invoicing requirement
- Supported Employment Core Features - Best Practices for Vendors
- Vendor Ethics
- 2022 Worker's Compensation Coverage Letter PDF Word
- Fee Schedule PDF or Word (March 2023)
- Monthly Progress Report
- New! Customized Employment Monthly Progress Report
- Job Search Log
- Employment Notice (8-2020): This form is used to report an employment start, stability, or a closure.
- Exceptional Wage Calculation Tool
- Letter to Job Placement Supported Employment Service Providers: WIOA Impacts to Successful Closure Payments
Webinars and Trainings
Training: Community Based Work Experience (December 2022)
Training: Background Checks for Direct Service Vendors (November 2022)
Webinar: New Changes for Job Placement Service Providers (January 2020)
Webinar: Best Practices for understanding Service Definitions, transcript
Webinar: Best Practices for Monthly Progress Reports, transcript
Job Service Placement Provider Newsletter
May 25th: Benefits planning focus groups; CO tech accessibility survey; Youth, trauma & healing; Impacts of Opioid Addiction in the Workplace; Transition Services & Contemporary Mental Health Related Issues; National ADA Symposium; An Inclusive Workplace; job opps and more.
May 17th: DVR Job Placement/Job Coaching Rate Survey; Statewide Independent Living Council meeting; SSI & SSDI Basics; Addressing Biases Courageously; Job Accommodations for Individuals in Recovery; Supporting Individuals with Co-Occurring Mental Health Conditions in Employment and Beyond; Advancing Financial Mobility within Native Communities; JAN Accommodation & Compliance webcast series; Resources, Job Fairs and more!
May 10th: DVR Job Placement/Job Coaching Rate Survey; Statewide Independent Living Council meeting; Disability Benefits series; Addressing Biases Courageously; JAN Accommodation & Compliance webcast series; State Rehab Council training; Focus on Accessibility - employer video case study; Job Fairs & Events; Resources and more!
May 2nd: DVR Job Placement/Job Coaching Rate Survey; Disability Benefits series; Navigating Diffifult Consumer Relations; Supported Employment 101; Multiple Job Fairs & Events; Neurodiversity in the Workplace; Resources for Homelessness; And more.
Background Checks for Direct Service Provision Vendors
Effective November 1st, 2022, DVR is implementing policy related to vendor background checks. This new policy requires that any vendor providing direct services to the individuals we serve either submit a completed background check or complete a Vendor Background Check Certification form confirming that they have a background check policy in place for their business/agency that either meets or exceeds DVR's requirements.
This new policy is to ensure that DVR is providing the safest and highest quality services possible to the individuals we serve and you can learn about it in this short video.
Background Check Documentation
Do you need to submit background check documentation to be compliant with DVR's Policy?
- Use the Vendor Background Check Submission form.
Are you an organization that maintains a policy of background checks that meets or exceeds DVR's policy?
- Complete the Vendor Background Checks Certification form and upload it to the Vendor Background Check Submission form.
The DVR Vendor unit will be providing this document to all active vendors that are affected by the new background check policy.