- DVR Vendor Certification of Background Check Form
- Vendor Background Check Sumbission Form
- Sample Invoice Template (Accessible Sample Invoice Template)
- Invoicing DVR Presentation
- Letter to all vendors: 45 day invoicing requirement
- Supported Employment Core Features - Best Practices for Vendors
- Vendor Ethics
- 2022 Worker's Compensation Coverage Letter PDF Word
- Fee Schedule PDF or Word (October 2023)
- Monthly Progress Report (November 2023)
- New! Customized Employment Monthly Progress Report
- Job Search Log
- Employment Notice (11-2023): This form is used to report an employment start, stability, or a closure.
- Exceptional Wage Calculation Tool
- Letter to Job Placement Supported Employment Service Providers: WIOA Impacts to Successful Closure Payments
Webinars and Trainings
Training: Job Placement Service Provider Basics (October 2023)
Training: Community Based Work Experience (December 2022)
Training: Background Checks for Direct Service Vendors (November 2022)
Webinar: New Changes for Job Placement Service Providers (January 2020)
Job Service Placement Provider Newsletter
June 20th: New interactive presentation for new and prospective vendors; Customized employent rate survey; Managing stress during your job search & beyond; 2023 QE National Symposium session handouts & recordings; and more.
June 13th: Managing stress during your job search & beyond; The ADA: Supporting inclusion for employees; Tips & resources for changing careers; National VR success stories (and some CO ones); Backup Power Application.
June 6th: Breaking barriers for returning citizens; An inclusive workforce & why it matters; When and how to disclose a vision impairment; Re-imagining student and youth engagement; CDOC Fast Track Hiring events; Federal Bonding Program; Work Opportunity Tax Credit and more.
May 25th: Benefits planning focus groups; CO tech accessibility survey; Youth, trauma & healing; Impacts of Opioid Addiction in the Workplace; Transition Services & Contemporary Mental Health Related Issues; National ADA Symposium; An Inclusive Workplace; job opps and more.
Background Checks for Direct Service Provision Vendors
Effective November 1, 2022, DVR is implementing policy related to vendor background checks. This new policy requires that any vendor providing direct services to the individuals we serve either submit a completed background check or complete a Vendor Background Check Certification form confirming that they have a background check policy in place for their business/agency that either meets or exceeds DVR's requirements.
This new policy is to ensure that DVR is providing the safest and highest quality services possible to the individuals we serve and you can learn about it in this short video.
Background Check Documentation
Do you need to submit background check documentation to be compliant with DVR's Policy?
- Use the Vendor Background Check Submission form.
Are you an organization that maintains a policy of background checks that meets or exceeds DVR's policy?
- Complete the Vendor Background Checks Certification form and upload it to the Vendor Background Check Submission form.
The DVR Vendor unit will be providing this document to all active vendors that are affected by the new background check policy.